Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Spice up that work uniform

I, for one know what its like to wear hideous work uniforms...long aprons, baggy sleeves, uncomfortable material, horrendous non slip shoes, the works. Here are simple ways to spice up any work uniform. I mean if you can't beat 'em, you better make 'em sorry...

1.) Wear a fun headband; something to remember you by. I've gotten lots of compliments in the past by wearing headbands at work and I'm confident that you will too!

2.) Re paint those chipped nails and lather on some Butter London nail polish (I just stocked up)


3.) I know I've mentioned bright colored lip stick a lot, but seriously ladies it helps make a uniform look much more eye appealing.


4.) Accesorize with large rings/bangles. At my old job, people would remember me as the "Ring Girl." I would get compliments on my rings constantly....DO IT! 



 
5.) If the dress code calls for khaki pants, ditch those loose fitting Dockers, and buy SKINNY khaki pants.

5.) If you can, roll up those sleeves, hike up that apron, and unbotton a few buttons on that dress shirt.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My name is iris. This really helped alot. My shirt is light blue. Pants can be either blue or black. I was thinking of wearing a small scarf on my neck. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete