Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday at Swink Style Bar and the Grill on Broadway

Lately my Mom has been in an extreme need of some TLC. Life has been throwing her fast balls and her confidence has been getting wripped apart by unkind words and acts. Her whole life she has been trying to tame her unruley curly hair and so for her birthday I took her to Swink to get a Blowout. Not only did she love her hair, the staff was very friendly, lifting her spirits and bringing her smiles and laughs. She told me that getting her hair done was just what she needed and I have to say, she looked absolutely gorgeous.


After we left Swink, we went straight to the Grill on Broadway for a delicious dinner. We decided to sit at the counter so we could see the chef in action. He was entertainment just in himself. He put on a show for us that had my mom in tears from laughing. Not only did he love his job, he made us completely in awe of his cooking skills.

After that, my sister surprised my mom for a night out on the town at Seattle's local hot spots. Overall, my mom had one of the best days of her life and I was very honored to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment