Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lately...

*drum roll please* Its official...TWO WEEKS (angels singing in the back ground) till I move to Seattle U with my best friend. This past week has been a whirlwind. School clothes shopping, dorm room shopping, birthday celebrations, Erin's homecoming from Europe, and trying to hang out with as many people as I can before I leave. Did I mention that I'm sooo ready to leave? Saturday was my last day of work at the Metropolitan Market. There was lots of hugs, tears, laughs, and I got surprised by Kelly (Store Director) with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I will miss everyone- Met Market you are my second fam bam! Today, I had a father/daughter date with my dad at the driving range. We both weren't on our A game, but it was a lot of fun to spend quality time together. Love you Papa Murphy!

Golfing with my dad and flowers from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment