Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Best Friend's Birthday

Today, March 14th is the birthday of my longest best friend Robin Myers. We grew up together till the 5th grade when she moved away to Olympia, WA. From playing Barbies, to going to college, our journey through life together will always be one big adventure.


Here some of the reasons my I love Robin:
1. The first day of kindergarten she told me her that her name was Robin Balogna Myers.
2. We still call eachother Nibor and Ilrak (our alien names of course)
3. We have the same thought process and we even thought we were sepparated at birth.
4. She loved playing Barbies as much as I did.
5. She continues to bring my life laugher, spunk, and new enlightenment.
6. No matter the distance away from eachother, I know that she is only one call away.
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ROBIN MICHELLE MYERS!

1 comment:

  1. karli what a thug this blog is the ishneish
    <3 karli i don't want to say anything because what i felt from this post isn't worth just a comment, but know that it brought me all the good feelings of what having you as a bff feels like kar <3

    ReplyDelete